Sunday, August 07, 2005

with strings that strum.

i've been so good, i thought for once that i was living in the land of make beliefs. anyway, i'm proud to exclaim EVEN LOUDER DEN THE GIRL IN CHARGE OF NDP OUTDOOR REHEARSAL that i've completed my trigo1 all by myself! x) i had 2qns which i din know how to do and a few others have answers which were correct but i din know why they had to be derived in that manner. i spent like the whole evening on that freaking topic, of cos with occasional distractions with my cell and the com. am so slow and backward as compared to the other stupid muggers in my cohort, i needa hasten my pace alot. hahah. like thats ever gonna happen.

okay. i've decided not to proceed to trigo 2 cos laziness engulfed me a few mins ago. what timing. throughout my whole math doing, finch's letters to you was playing on repeat mood for like 7307501703754702497 times! i didnt realise it until a few hours later. hahaha! how dumb!

this afternoon, i watched the show "enough" and omg its rather good. j.lo is in sucha bad state, i almost threw my bowl of instant noodles at her stupid husband whenever the cameo was on him.

okay. i'm off to do some self entertainment till i get all sleepy. i have church tmr! gawd. i'll just hafta let the cab company earn another 5bucks like that. i smell poverty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home